Budget 2021-22 lays a strong foundation for the Aatmanirbhar Bharat: PM Modi
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday afternoon addressed the nation post the presentation of Union Budget 2021-22. The PM said in his post-Budget speech that the Union Budget 2021-22 shows India’s confidence and also provides motivation to the world.
The PM noted that the Union Budget 2021-22 has been presented amidst unprecedented circumstances and contains the vision of self-reliance as well as inclusiveness.
The PM also highlighted that this was one of the rare Budget speeches which have elicited so many positive reactions from experts within a few hours of being presented.
PM Modi’s speech on Union Budget 2021 – Highlights:
– COVID-19 has impacted the entire humankind. This Budget brings forth India’s self-belief.
– This Budget lays a strong foundation for the new decade and is an important step towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
– The Budget carries the following principles: Expansion of opportunities for growth; new opportunities for the youth; new meaning to human resource; new sectors for infrastructure development; progress towards modernisation; and new reforms.
– It’s a pro-active Budget that provides a boost to wealth as well as wellness.
– This Budget will bring several positive changes for individuals, investors, industry and infrastructure sector.
– This Budget talks about all-round development for all parts of the country
– There has been a record increase in allocation for infrastructure building.
– The Budget provides a boost to infrastructure; structural reforms will give a major fillip to growth and job creation.
– This Budget has a special focus on strengthening agriculture sector, boosting farmers’ income. Villages and farmers are at the heart of the Budget.
– Budget has provisions for further strengthening APMC mandis through Agri Infrastructure Fund.
– Many thought the government will put the tax burden on the common man. However, the government focused on a transparent Budget.
– Budget for MSME sector more than doubled to boost its growth and create more employment opportunities.